Student Learning Outcomes
All HomeTech Charter School students will be:
Academic Lifetime Achievers
- Students use critical thinking to organize, analyze, and synthesize information.
- Students communicate effectively using skills such as reading, writing, listening and speaking through a variety of mediums.
- Students think creatively while exploring a variety of problem solving strategies.
- Students create personal goals and objectives leading toward their learning and future growth.
- Students enthusiastically share the products of their work.
- Students actively seek knowledge while problem solving.
Physically Fit / Healthy
- Students explore and participate in Healthy lifetime activities and access resources as needed.
- Students are aware of and actively reject unhealthy influences in their lives.
- Students present themselves as positive role models.
- Students consistently focus inward evaluating their actions and the impact on others.
- Students are able to identify and address their current state of mind.
- Students apply personal learning styles and strengths while addressing areas of growth.
- Students develop a global awareness and respect others and their environment.
- Students actively engage in our democratic society and participate in civil discourse suspending bias in order to gain insight.
- Students practice citizenship while positively impacting our environment.
- Student’s conscience rules his/her actions.
- Students use virtues to positively influence those around them.
- Students will ASPIRE to do what is right.